Are you a business or investor and want to know more about the 12 SeaMark products?
The SeaMark Market Platform is an interactive online space for producers, processors and buyers to understand supply- and demand-side requirements to bring new seaweed-based products to market.
The European seaweed industry is the fastest growing form of aquaculture, but supply chains have yet to reach industrial capacities. A wide range of claims are made about seaweed’s health and environmental benefits. In Europe especially, these claims require substantiation before products can reach the market and gain real traction.
To achieve this, buyers and sellers of seaweed biomass need to identify and understand logistical, regulatory and commercial requirements to ensure safe, sustainable and price-competitive products for consumers.
Register your interest in the SeaMark Market Platform to co-develop supply chains, identify new investment opportunities and pioneer new commercialisation pathways.
- The SeaMark Market Platform is intended as a multi-stakeholder interactive platform to identify needs and supply chain compatibility of industrial processes
- The platform’s objective is to build investor confidence and generate business leads to be exploited during or after the project’s lifetime, ultimately resulting in commercial investments in the European seaweed industry
- Early updates on specific SeaMark products and business development opportunities
- Exclusive access to an online community platform with the project’s industry partners (coming soon)
- Collaborative tools and resources from research papers to infographics, business models and value chain characterisations for identification of requirements (coming soon)
- Step 1: Sign-up phase for potential buyers of SeaMark products until 2024 (exact date to be announced)
- Step 2: Selected participants will be invited to join a secure online platform, together with the SeaMark industry partners and other relevant supply chain actors
- Step 3: Businesses will be matched with SeaMark partners and value chains in product-specific pages or channels
- Step 4: Once online, platform members will be able to interact (chat, meet & share files) to understand needs and routes to market